e-Governance in India is progressively evolving with innovative citizen centric and service oriented initiatives in G2C and G2B segments that aims to provide simple, accountable, responsive and transparent governance. Electronic data authenticity, legal sanctity and security play a very vital role in the successful growth of most of the e-Governance projects. emSigner offers the most apt data security infrastructure solutions which enable e-governance projects to achieve the required data privacy, authenticity, integrity and non-repudiation. emSigner enables governments to handle signed documents effortlessly and cost effectively.
- emSigner enable digital signature authentication solutions to any complex e-governance project and process
- Certified electronic documents at par with physically signed documents
- Enhance strong authentication and security to online financial transaction
- Compliant with the latest Information Technology Act and CCA guidelines
- Customizable solutions to suite e-governance project requirement
Govt. Organizations can use emSigner either as a standalone system which can be accessed through web browser from internet or only through intranet network or integrate with any of the existing applications such as e-procurement, e-tendering, e-Auction, e-office, e- commercial taxes, e-citizen services and any other process automation or e-governance application to digitally sign & dispatch the documents without any manual intervention.
- Send, track and sign on the go. Anywhere. Anytime
- Offline Signing (Zero Carbon Footprint)
- eVault Services (Encrypt and Decrypt)
- Time stamping Services
- Document Store (Cloud Based Document Management System)
- User Management
- Validation Services
- Alerts & Reminders
- Faster ROI
- Legally admissible
- Easy to Integrate with any Application
- Ensures Data Integrity, Confidentiality, Authentication and Non-Repudiation of signed data.
Some of the use cases for education
emSigner usages scales across all channels and segments, including: e-Tendering, e-Procurement, e-Auction etc.
|e-Registration||e-Filing||e-Districts or Citizens center|
|Commercial Taxes||Treasury||Labour registration|
|Road Permits||Statutory Forms||Certification|